12 Eylül 2016 Pazartesi

Hello there,

I decided to collect all of the good songs I've been listening time to time since I was very young. In this list, the songs don't have a specific type of music and I didn't order them with types so if you don't like one just check out the next one. The list is getting better when you're closer to the end of it.

But I should warn you at the beginning, they are not rap. Of course they are not rap. Why would a normal human being wants to listen rap anyway? Seriously I don't get that. I'm sorry but this is my honest feeling.

I think these are the songs that can't be argued about how good they are. So don't worry. You probably heard it from some place else before, just don't know the name or the singer.

Most of the songs are older than my age, so you might think how do I know them. For that question I should thank to my beautiful sister, and some of the TV series like Cold Case, Gilmore Grils etc...

But if you also know the songs than... Give me an imaginary high five, you are rock!

I am sorry for the long post too, when it comes to music I just can't be quiet about it. And if I shared your favourite song, share with me with comments.

So leeets start with my favourite music for all time..

1- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away



2- José González -  Heartbeats


.

3- David Bowie - Rebel Rebel


4- Anastacia - Sick and Tired



5- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game


6- Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid



7- Pink Floyd - High Hopes


8- Pearl Jam - Black


9- The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go



10- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody



11- Joan Jett - I Love Rock n' Roll



12- Steppenwolf - Born to Be Wild



13- Gun's N' Roses - Knockin On Heavens Door


14- Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart


15- Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger



16-  Razorlight - Wire To Wire



17- Lara Fabian - No Big Deal



18- The Beatles - And I Love Her



19- Radiohead- Romeo and Juliet 


20- Iggy Pop - The Passenger


21- The Cranberries - Promises



22- Weezer - Say It Ain't So



23- Beck - Loser



24- Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live



25- Radiohead - Creep



26- Audioslave - Show Me How to Live



27- The Cure - Just Like Heaven



28- Feist - Inside and Out


29- Tori Amos - Winter



30- Portishead - Glory Box


31- Queen - Under Pressure 


32- Travis - Love Will Come Through



33- Keane - Somewhere Only We Know




34- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California



35- Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby



36- The Killers - Somebody Told Me



37- The Smiths - There is A Light That Never Goes out


38- The Who - Behind Blue Eyes


39- Boston- More than A Feeling


40- Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way


41- Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son


42- Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper


43- California Dreamin'- Mamas & The Papas


44- Tame Impala - Half Full Glass Of Wine





45- Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart


46- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama



47- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'


48- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine


49- Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You


50-  Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love



1 yorum:

  1. 5-10-13-38-41-42-43-46 are my favourite songs because you know I'm a huge Supernatural fan and I met these songs with Supernatural. 43-48 are good classics. I think everyone heard these songs once in their life. You wrote "Share your comments" so I did. If I made any grammer mistakes, I apologize your followers:)
    Emre

    YanıtlaSil