14 Eylül 2016 Çarşamba

Kumyaka Köyü

It's been a really long time since I get my camera out, walk around, take some pictures and enjoy the view. The biggest reason is that I don't like the city I live. Most of the historical buldings are destroyed and replaced with new ugly buildings. There is no spirit and this is bugging me a lot. But some citizens are actually a fan of here. I guess it's something that I could never understand.

Only places that I find some spirit are villages because in there people are trying to protect some stuff still. Today we went to a village called Kumyaka Köyü. It was very nice to see around and the pictures that I took are in the below. Hope you can enjoy as much as I do.


Do you see the green house which has a really big terrace? That one is my favourite because I love big terraces, I think it's more important than having a big livingroom or kitchen or bedroom or bathroom whatever. It would be very comforting to lay on a lounger, grab a drink and enjoy the view.


I also really like this house because of the its elderliness and its garden is covered with various type of trees and flowers and it sees sea too.


An old church called Hegios Taxiarchoi Church and the monograms inside of its columns say its name Eusebios. Its construction time is about 780-797 which is coming from the time of Emperor Constantine VII of The Byzantine Empire.



Some views of its narrow streets. 


This one is my favourite. It's like nature is created is own frame to the view of sea. I love sea&tree combined views. 


'' oohoo çekilin yoldan vahşi batıdan geliyorlar... Amerikanlar, eskidi bunlar. Turkish Kovboylar''


A garden with pomegranate trees.


And here is the last photo... Say hi to my little friends^^

Boa noite!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder