Ola todo mundo,
So in this blog there are some pictures that I took from Apolyont, its common name is Gölyazı which is a lake village in my city, actually a peninsula on the lake which has a fame about that natural situation and also has a fame about the fish called Turna which is a rare lake fish which is very delicious, I took these photos in February 2016, but since I started to share my photos around here I also wanted to share these too. Enjoy... :)
The peninsula is over there, right where the mosque is. I don't have a plane or drone something, unfortunately, so I couldn't show you the whole point of Gölyazı, but just google it there are plenty air photos there.
This fisherman actually smiled to me to take his picture. So hi there again...
The Turna fish that I talked about earlier of the blog. There are some restaurants in the village to eat fresh fish.

The trees also have rights to swim in the lake, not a strange thing to see.
The trees also have rights to swim in the lake, not a strange thing to see.
This one is my favourite. I am really glad to capture this dogs looking to the view like it was thinking of his lover or the bills he has to pay something. I always love to dramatize things, sorry.
Well... It's a place with a lake, of course I had to take this one. All the important things are combined in one capture like lake, :D , boats, lake flowers, birds with sunset... Honestly, it was such a nice view to see. For me, the last one is perfect for facebook background but just saying, no pushing, only an expression...
Boa noite povo!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder